Please rethink new crafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please rethink new crafting

Please rethink your decision to make the choice of attributes random when crafting the new items. You’d think it would never have even been considered. The update hasn’t gone live, so you have a chance to fix it.
    Last edited by Oshisin; 06-22-2020, 06:08 PM.

Where did you see that the attributes will be random?

Drop a link or, even better, a quote with the link.

Comment

Ok. I may be reading that wrong, I hope. It may not be that the attributes are random, only the extra effect. Here’s hoping I have egg on my face.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Oshisin; 06-22-2020, 06:44 PM. Reason: Changed ‘skill’ to ‘effect’

Comment

I am pretty sure that the extra effect will be chosen randomly when crafting that bracelet.
        Looks like DP is trying to kill eternium with as much RNG as possible. Could someone who is not lost counting up to 100 tell us what the chance to get lvl 77 blacelet with the maxed out desired effect is? my guess is somewhere in the realm of 1 in a zillion of billions

Comment

When you'll be trying to craft that bracer to a specific build, you will need a whole year of farming for crafting materials with a minimum of 5 hours per day, and another year of farming for gold for at least 7 hours a day.

Comment

How much it will take to craft the new gear types is largely dependent upon one key thing. Will you be able to use a Celestial Transform on the new gear types?

If you can? All you will have to craft for is any piece with the chosen attributes you want in combination with the specific, random, extra effect that you desire. The strength of the attributes will not matter since the Celestial Transform will boost them. Will still not be easy because both the effect and the level will be random but it greatly reduces the effort.

If you can not? Will be a hard and long crafting road ahead.

Comment

If you cannot chose the option that you want, then I am betting on the long, hard crafting road ahead. This feels like a step backwards to before the latest crafting system upgrade.

Comment

Working...
              X