New Ephemeral items in ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ephemeral items in ANB

Hopefully this has already been considered, but just in case.....

With the release of new trinkets, belts and bracers it is clear that a great advantage would be given to a player that obtains a desirable drop through RNG (since obtaining all crafting recipes is a long way off). I would suggest having two trinket, a belt and a bracer Ephemeral box added to the ANB reward tiers allowing you to create an Epic quality item of choice in the same way we can create armour or weapons with E-Boxes. Alternatively the new items could be added to the list of craftable items in the existing E-box.

I would add just one thing. Make the special effects on mastery bracer choosable. It will hurt the game if you wont. It's back to rng in events like ANB. And ofcourse +1

Comment

Right now outside event we can CT only bracers and belts and can't CT trinkets and charm of qol, the question is whether we will be able to CT dropped or crafted trinket to have it on main hero later.

Comment

Dropped items should transfer to the main account at the end of the event, unless the rules are different for trinkets

Comment

• Shilien
          Shilien commented
          Editing a comment
          I forgot, thanks.
      Working...
      X