Arcane Damage & Arcanist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arcane Damage & Arcanist

I guess I'm one of the few people who hasn't already giving up on the arcanist set, I'm still trying to pick up the pieces of what's left.
    Nevertheless I find really sad that this set didn't got any love at all: there's is not a single belt that seems to be working well with it, there's in not a trinket that have the chance to increase Arcane Damage and - most of all - there are no support ability or equipment effect that deal Arcane Damage (that I know of). Arcane Bolts is the only Arcane Damage dealer in the whole game.
    I don't want to be harsh. I'm here to expose potential criticality.

I'll make a short list of suggestion to make, in my humble opinion, still appealing/interesting the arcanist set (avoinding the alacrity issue):
    - Change the Fire/Burn Damage of Illusionist's Sash in Arcane Damage;
    - Think up a trinket similar to the Brooch of the Stormcaller, Brooch of Puryifying Flames, or Vial of the Wind Spirit that deals Arcane Damage;
    - Make a belt similar to the Versitile Belt that instead grant an extra trigger of the primary attack (every 5 primary attacks);
    - Make a belt similar to the warrior's Belt of the Whirling Storm but for the mage (don't need to be an exclusive of the Arcanist Mage if it's attuned, for example, to Time Warp or two different abilities). It will suffice to lock the time reduction to some abilities (e.g.: Blink, Paradox, etc) to avoid a the Singularity spam (if it's a problem).
    - Think up a new support ability that deals Arcane Damage. I would be a huge fan of a "black hole" ability but everything could be good enough for me. A light blast, a curse, a sonic bomb... just pick the one you like.

I want to clarify that I'm not an expert of the numbers like Nhat so every bit of insight of contribution on the matter is more than welcome.
    Finally I want to apologize for my poor english, it's not my native language.

Even the “arcane” belt doesn’t have anything to do with arcane bolts. You’re absolutely right. They totally ignored that entire build.

Comment

Working...
    X