Limited and Unlimited ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limited and Unlimited ANB

First, I want to start with I'm not trying to create another glory debate thread, but rather a possible solution.

Can the devs make the next ANB a dual event with an account choice of either participating in limited ANB or an unlimited ANB. The limited one would not allow the usage of any glory unlocked items (and maybe none of the new slots) as that would eliminate the controversy with glory ptw. The unlimited ANB would not have those restrictions. The devs could allow this to go on for a period of time that a reasonable player could have gained the glory via none pay means so that things can settle out with the last update. The ANB rank required for rewards could scale with the split offering.

Again, I know this is extra dev work, but it might help.

Thoughts?

Kind of too late for that. Once people have spent real money on the game you cant now say "you did not really need to do that but thanks anyway".
    I did not purchase glory an that is ok with me if someone goes out and buys 100$ worth of glory to obtain a slight advantage next ANB.
    I say them supporting the game financially has earned them that right.
    I prefer this over the "Fortunate" and "unreasonably lucky" players that some how will have everything during ANB with out having spent a dime.

Comment

Allunra Players have been lobbying for years to have the developers offer a "stand alone" ANB event that caps the amount of gems that each player can spend during that event, so that no one could gain an advantage by simply spending more gems than another player. With the new ephemeral crafting system in ANBs, the advantage goes to the players who can bypass the epic boxes and craft legendary gear once they reach level 70. It would be somewhat complicated to set up, since there are a lot of issues that would need to be worked out before that kind of event could happen [and there is a lot of disagreement over how to balance the loss of income from not selling event chests]. Since the Gold ANB is scheduled for next week, there really isn't a way to work out all of the disagreements in time for that event.

Comment

Working...
      X