Reroll "invalid" attributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reroll "invalid" attributes

First off, cool updates and very creative new items. With all these new items we got there are starting to be cases where some rolled attributes just make no sense. My first case is rolling crit attributes on fire lily...That is just mean. Can we get the system to automatically reroll these cases?

​​​​
    Last edited by Allunra; 07-06-2020, 05:28 PM.

What a roll - when you'd happily swap a stat for life Regen you know it's not your day!

Comment

Since it was only for gold farming I only really cared about the one gold attribute so not a total loss.

Comment

Yep. Running across that myself.

Comment

Ha! I thought maybe it was just a random thing, but my Fire Lily drop has CD and CR. Two useless stats, how is that for bad luck!

Click image for larger version

Name:	fire lily.JPG
Views:	297
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	175603

Comment

Well maybe this true of no other builds, but for Stalkers with Fire Lily equipped, the Critical Rating is still useful, because the Snipe Bleed (DoT) is proportional to the critical hit chance. (Plus, the Critical Damage is still used for the Bleed damage, but I think this is a bug. Unless the bug is that Snipe no longer "always critically hit".)
            Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
            Eternium Files

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              LodWig All I know is that I tried the Fire Lily to see how it performed. Even though the sheet damage was better than the trinket I was replacing, I felt like I lost a lot of damage with the Fire Lily. Maybe I could run it at lower trials to see if it affects the DOT from Snipe.

• LodWig
              LodWig commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, you will loose a lot of damage, unless you have very low CR and CD. Fire Lily may be good when leveling a toon, or really early on in ANB.

The effect of Fire Lily on the Snipe Hit is replacing the CD% by 500% (but remember a level 70 hunter have a base of 300% CD, so 500% is easily reached). For the Snipe Bleed tick damage, the CD% is not replaced by the 500% (a bug imho), then the damage is multiplied by 5. But the bleed ticks can no longer critically hit.

(To be precise: with Fire Lily, the Snipe level10 damage is WD x 7000% x 500%, and the ensuing bleed tick is proportional to WD x 7000% x CD% x CC% x 500%, where CC% is the Crtitical hit Chance.)

My post above is just a way of saying that it is not easy to tell which stat is never useful.
              Last edited by LodWig; 07-07-2020, 08:50 PM.

Eww...and I thought I had a bad roll. I'm calling for a full investigation into this conspiracy.

Comment

Working...
            X