Make the Season (Rewards) Last Longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the Season (Rewards) Last Longer

I'm about 2 days into the season (Amazon update lagged) and I'm nearly through all the season rewards and objectives sans the leaderboard. I cannot be the only one that is clearing the season that fast as a casual player. Can we either get the rewards more spread out or add more levels/objectives? Even if this is limited time to season passholders. It just seems like a leaderboard event vs. anything else.

It takes most players a bit longer to max out the 10k gems and 10m gold rewards banks, but yes the actual event milestones are meant to be reachable even by casual players or new players who join late in the season. After that, it becomes a slow grind to see how high your heroes can push up the leaderboards. You can make the season last longer by competing in all three classes of hero. I also divide my time across two different accounts; my son's original account and a separate account that I started myself back so we could compete. Most of the top leaderboard positions are still held by previous builds (e.g., Stalker BH, ELR Mage, and Warlord or Defender Warrior), but that is likely to change a bit once players have a chance, through crafting and/or ANB events, to build more competitive sets of the new gear options. We are already starting to see some mixed Fury/Warlord sets and a Stormcaller 6pc set in the top 10.
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 07-21-2020, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X