Charm of Qol suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charm of Qol suggestion

It says now: "you have a chance to also use your secondary attack when attacking". It means that it only does its job if you use your primary attack(left click), am I right? For me, as "good" as I am, it results many times in going head first into a mob and dying heroically. Could the behavior be changed to: "you have a chance to also use your OTHER basic attack when attacking"?

So:
    - when using primary attack-> a chance to also use the secondary attack
    - when using secondary attack -> a chance to also use the primary attack

Hope it was not suggested already, thanks.
    Last edited by Calin Chc; 07-23-2020, 01:11 PM.

It has a chance to proc on any attack: primary, secondary, or ability (the ones that immediately hit at least)
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

• MetalMan
      MetalMan commented
      Editing a comment
      so basically we need the proc to be caused not only by a primary attack, but by a secondary attack as well.

Ok then, big missunderstanding from my side. Any kind of attack can trigger an extra secondary attack, right? If it's like that, then please ignore my suggestion and close this. Sorry.

Comment

It doesn't proc primary when using secondary for me, it only procs secondary when using primary (I was testing it now on training). I agree it could be for both.

Comment

• LodWig
        LodWig commented
        Editing a comment
        It procs secondary when using secondary, provided there is one attack on the primary slot.

• Fytten
        Fytten commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't know that. but it could proc primary when using secondary, or they could add a fuction on alt for exemple that when hold it left click attacks the closest enemy instead of walk
    Working...
    X