Sell per color buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sell per color buttons

It would be great if it had some button on shop like those ones on salvage. I mean sell uncommon and lower, rare and lower, etc... it's so boring when we're farming gold or crafting jewelry and we gotta sell one by one.
    Did you guys already thing about that ?

Dunno i never sell anything except book potion and apple!and jewelry

Comment

i just always salvage everything i get when farming gold. i haven't done the numbers, but i suspect the gold return from selling those items vs the gold achieved from farming a good gold level with decent gold gear and a booster is very small.

Comment

• Montresor
        Montresor commented
        Editing a comment
        ya that's my assumption. i mean i guess you could do the math by comparing the mats received vs the coins received as compared to the yield from those 25k crates, but doesn't seem worth the effort haha

• Fytten
        Fytten commented
        Editing a comment
        I usually salvage it too, but only rare and better, those common and uncommon I usually sell it. But yes, this is the minor problem, the real boring is when you're crafting jewelry, something like that on shop would save us a lot of time at all.

• Anjaeka
        Anjaeka commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t forget that you’re not getting anything for salvaging common trinkets, belts and capes. I’ve been selling all common items since I discovered that bug.
    Working...
    X