suggestings about the Tos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestings about the Tos

The Tos is way too op, compared to tos, everything else are pointless, thus the core playstyle of this game now is how to utilize Tos...

now only lucky players and no-life players (or players with an intelligent stopwatch?) can stay competitive. while players with good skills might be despaired since they are not " lucky" enough to make good use of it

I think this can be solved by increasing the effective time of tos, then everyone could be equally lucky to use it

Lol you said that tos was too op. But u want it to make it more op. I dont think it will happen. Its alrdy one of the best trinket. So i didnt think they will boost it to stay longer when activated

Comment

• LStab
      LStab commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't mean make it more op. for instance, they could lower its value, but increase the trigger frequency or effective time, so everyone could be equally lucky

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Why u said less dmg for longer time to be equaly lucky. Its not question of luck here you know that your tos is going to proc every 30 sec. So just watch the time and youll know when to use your skill

• LStab
      LStab commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd better not use any active skills to wait for the Tos trinkets trigger?i dont think it is interesting.as i said,the core playstyle of this game now is how to utilize Tos.. and other talismans will never be used.

Every proc is about 30s apart. Just try to be aware of the time when it procs and you will get use to it

Comment

AGREE THAT ALL TALIMAN tinkets give player bad experience. 2 times in 1 min, When it is ready, you are not. When you are ready, buff gone. Maybe a possible revision to extend duration/ frequwncy but lower the value. We can keep the same average effect but more usage.

Comment

Working...
      X