Can we have new event type please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we have new event type please

While I understand that such frequent ANBs are a way devs make money due to gems purchase I strongly believe this make new players discouraged from playing and believing they can achieve medals, my first ANB was bronze 3, and at that time I was able to spend gems in ANBs as there were with reasonable frequences, allowing to gather some gems and use them. As mobile player I was able to gather some extra gems with add boxes (iOS). Now last time I had working add box was more than a month ago. PC players also have huge FPS advantage, I feel like I either have to pass on Silver entirely to gather gems for gold or maybe completly pass this game as it goes very far away from FTW to PTW. Changes made to this game make it more and more challenging for new players to compete and achieve something. And while I hoped changes to game mechanics would make mobile playing more competitive, it doesnt. In fact it made last class mobile friendly loose to PC advantage. Im playing BH (which was not very mobile friendly before), but the gap between PC and mobile didnt change, it’s said PC players in ANB can climb much higher then I can on main. And making more ANBs only makes me sad as Im either forced to buy gems or sacrifice my position on LBs. And looking at whats happening with warriors is you kill last class that good mobile players were able to compete against PC.

Yes, like a PVP every saturday and sunday, on which rematching will depend on CL and class.
    Eternium ID: FULU KONU ROFE 9542

"Look me in the eye."

Comment

Working...
    X