War Supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Supplies

Thank you for the War Supplies event. The opportunity to start replenishing my Glory is welcome.

I do have a couple of suggestions:

The event is too mild. Almost everything is achievable by just playing the game without even thinking about the event goals. It would be good to have to work a little bit. You could add goals like "achieve a new Champion Level" (for those players already in the 2000's that would require work) or "Beat a Trial level higher than you have done before".

The crafting goal is now decent with the addition of trinkets, bracers and belts to the Unique category. This one no longer feels like a forced wasting of resources.

I do question the decision to have 25 Glory available as event rewards, and 80 available for purchase. I don't think this is the right ratio. It's not a good look for a game that repeatedly claims not to be PtW.

For me, Glory shouldn't be for sale full stop. You can't buy CE's or CT's, so why Glory?

Comment

I kind of agree with you, but on the other hand, I recognize the need for revenue to support the game. Without the Glory, nothing in the event packs is worth the money.

I don't buy these event packs myself. I figure the Glory will come when it comes. I do generally buy a Titan's pack during ANB (not every round - that would be way too much $), as that ca help me to my goals.

Comment

If the Lunar Rice cakes where available for $€£1, I'm sure they'd sell more than those event packs.

Comment

• Ubba Lothbrokson
          Ubba Lothbrokson commented
          Editing a comment
          Tell me about these Lunar Rice Cakes. I missed them.

• Stusmith50
          Stusmith50 commented
          Editing a comment
          Romme posted a Discord video - 1,000,000 gold in 2 minutes (with lunar event bonus)

• MetalMan
          MetalMan commented
          Editing a comment
          There's no need for cakes - developers could simply adjust the long-time-outdated gems/gold exchange ratio.

See second pic from Anjaeka from the first link
        Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 08-31-2020, 12:59 PM.

Comment

War Supply event?
        for me: i need lots of gold gold gold and gems
        glory? after not playin for months well i need them & to show some appreciation to the developers for this great game (only manage to bought one for the war Supply Event wat that thing called? limited booster bundle with 10 glory plus 5 exp & Currency boosters. ).

addition:

i notice "more frequent extra gems obtain here and there" (war supply event 5 Star story mode)
        sometime one two or even more per run (either normal, heroic or legendary)
        nice.
        War Supply Event: Thanks
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-01-2020, 12:04 AM.
        Shield warrior Lover i'm afraid
        trial 181 in 9:08 min (Spring Season). can't be worse can't it. O dear.

brooch of vampirism thing. suddenly not bad. My charm of qol fail at 181 but vampirism success.

Hv a nice day

Comment

Working...
        X