Trial Run the Leaderboard for Gems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trial Run the Leaderboard for Gems

I would love to be able to spend nominal amount of Gems to test run a toon I pick off the leaderboard.

Example, for 25 Gems, I get to do 5 test runs of the TL that the leaderboard ranked person completed, with a copy of their gear and their CL. In main account, everything stays in Main. In ANB, After ANB, it would be really nice feature to keep the ANB leaderboard available to check out and test.

Ideally, you'd take the first run at the same TL and then be able to adjust your TL up or down accordingly.

The XP and gear drops can be handled in a variety of ways, post ANB they can transfer back to main account. In ANB maybe delivered to main account. Conversely, if you don't keep any of them, that's fine too. The main purpose is purely to get a chance to test your skill on the build the leaderboard did.

It gives those that don't want to do the heavy meta-game and chance to see how far off par are their skills.

Currently, you can attempt to copy anybody on the leaderboard, while you can get close, for four different pieces likely having a damage type multiplier of varying levels, it's very difficult to get the multipliers close. While being off 30, 40, 50 points on AR is immaterial, being off 10% on fire damage for a shockwave warrior is very material.
    Last edited by NoSuchReality; 09-23-2020, 06:33 PM.
Working...
X