Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please allow monthly gem package purchasers have options when buying multiple packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please allow monthly gem package purchasers have options when buying multiple packages

Instead of extending for another 30 days, would it be better to make options like stacking the package? For example, let us choose whether to receive 100 gems for 60 days or allow us to receive 200 gems for 30 days if we buy a second package. Of course, set limitations on how many packages that can be bought at a time, because a week or two of ANB breaks doesn't mean we just spend 2 to three hours of running story mode for 200-400 gems daily just to replenish our gems for the next event..

I could be wrong but I doubt the devs will buy into allowing players to spend $5 to double daily gems to avoid spending $10/$20/$30 during ANBs. Any suggestion that reduces overall revenue is probably a non-starter. Limiting daily gem accumulation is likely key to driving ANB revenue.
    WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      They could increase the price as well. Though it is the cheapest way to earn gems using real money for now, it can be a better source of revenue for them since I am sure that most ANB participants do not purchase event packages.

I was also thinking about this and possibility of increasing gems income while ads are gone.
    But had idea about several 100 gems/day deals running in parallel. Just let's say 2, 3, ... (?) packages like we have now but running simultaneously and independently.
    No idea if this is possible now - anyone checked that?

Comment

You can purchase multiple 100 per day packages, it extends the duration by 30 days each time. There is currently no way to stack them that I know of

Comment

Idea is nice for player, but people need to make $$$. We have point of view of a player (A) and point of view of people that make living from it (B). Best way when A and B meet in middle of distance between A and B. Its necessary that A and B willing to aproche in good will to benefits two sides. Imo.

Comment

Working...
        X