Fixing "Reforge" of Stats from Gears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixing "Reforge" of Stats from Gears

These items, I believe, are all dropped from Trial Bosses.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-10-01-15-40-31_1.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	182474

​​​​​​As you can see with the first screenshot:
    A lvl77 Trapper's Belt, with a Frost Damage and Life Regeneration - Life Regeneration, given, is not that used. Frost Damage is great, but for BHs? I don't see any gear for BHs that you can partner up with "Frost" that you can compete or even farm with. So for that, best thing would be to reforge those 2 stats.

Name:	Screenshot_2020-10-01-14-43-47_1.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	182475

With the second screenshot:
    A lvl 77 Viscera, with a Block Rating and reforged Critical Damage (can't remember if it was Deflect Rating or something else before) - Deflect Rating is good for - no, I don't think is ever useful for warriors. Block Rating is great for SWs (Shield Warriors), which in this case a Viscera would be great for SWs (Shockwavers). So again, best thing would be to reforge those 2 stats. But, I can't reforge Block Rating since I already reforged that Critical Damage stat and so will leave me with a single useless stat:

Name:	Screenshot_2020-10-01-13-33-20_1.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	182476

That 128 Block Rating gave me 0.0% chance of block when hit, so I could say it is a useless stat for my current build, whereas I could've reforged it to something useful, say Ability Rate.

So may we suggest, if we can atleast Reforge 2 or 3 stats of the same gear?

I don't see the point why we can Reforge only "one" stat, specially that we Reforge them using GEMS (on Epic/Legendary gears/items) and GOLDS (on Uncommon/Rare gears/items).

​​​​​No one would ever like to Salvage a dropped Lvl 77 Set/Unique Item just because some useless stats are forged in it, knowing that the crafting system (atleast or specially outside ANBs) plays hard to get.

Thank you.

​​​​
    Last edited by Loreg; 10-01-2020, 08:26 AM.
    Eternium ID: FULU KONU ROFE 9542

"Look me in the eye."

Frost would help with freezing traps I suppose. But yeah, no BHs use frost really.
    Last edited by Travesty; 10-01-2020, 12:31 PM.
    WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

Working...
    X