Stop hiding the Leaderboards as soon as the Season is finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop hiding the Leaderboards as soon as the Season is finished

Seriously, this is really aggravating. I can't see where I or others have ended, I can't compare their build to mine. There is no valid reason to do this. I still can access the ANB Leaderboards (with my ANB hero). Why not the Seasonal one?
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Agreed - removing leaderboard is annoying. ?

Comment

Agreed...I think I finished in 100th on mage, but couldn't play the last hour so might have been bumped. Would just like to know.

Comment

Yeah, now when a new player asks what build they should be using, I can't simply point to the top of the LB. Instead, I have to say stuff to them.
        BH: Shade
        Mage: Muse
        Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

You need to work on your ESP, then you'll only have to think stuff to them and can eliminate that bothersome talking thing.

Comment

Especially since (which is good) new features are being introduced between seasons that require testing. At least we will be able to see impact of new features on trial progress.

Comment

my guess is they haven't figured out, or bothered to do it, how to allow the leaderboards to be visible but not have players' trial runs post to them. otherwise i just can't think of a single good reason to take them down.

Comment

Working...
              X