Random Set Item boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Set Item boxes

Isn't it time to bump up the level of Random Set Item boxes? I just got a Random Set Item box as my daily award, I should be happy with that, but I cannot get excited about a Level 70 piece of salvage gear. Outside of an ANB, I cannot imagine that anyone who has played the game for more that a couple of weeks is still using Level 70 gear. Even the minimal craft has been bumped to Level 71, and the items from locked chests are now at Level 72. I suggest making Random Set Items level 75, high enough that you might actually get a usable piece, but not so high that it would outcompete level 77 items that people spent days trying to craft.

Ozymandias , in my opinion, the whole daily rewards needs a full revamp. For years now, the only worthwhile parts are the gems and gemstone packs. Everything else is pretty useless. Just think 5k gold, wow, 5 whole K.

This is even more prudent now that they have removed add boxes. So I say get rid of the chests and gold and replace with higher gem amounts. Not a ludicrous amount. However to get a nice 100 gems a week extra would be far more useful than some gold or insta-salvage gear.

However, do not let this distract from the main issue. More stash space required.

Comment

I think they should just bump it up to 77. Before they raised the level cap on equipment, those boxes provided max level gear. That was great. Let it be great again. More than half the drops are not meta, and most of the time you get junk stats anyway. Might as well be a 77.
      Last edited by Shade Glow; 11-11-2020, 04:41 AM.
      BH: Shade
      Mage: Muse
      Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Working...
    X