Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add "Sort Inventory" Button (Jewelry Crafting Quality of Life)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add "Sort Inventory" Button (Jewelry Crafting Quality of Life)

I had a thought that might help improve quality of life in a couple different ways. Add a "Sort Inventory" button to the inventory. Have it sort based on item rarity > item level > item value. This will make it much easier to find the useful rings and amulets while jewelry crafting. It will also help you spot level 77 gear that you get as drops before salvaging between runs.

In case anyone is unclear what I mean by item value, check this post. The number assigns a value which represents the quality of an item based on the total of the item's attributes. I figure this would be a great use for that value. Since it's already a part of the game, why not get more use out of it? This will place better attribute rolls at the top of the inventory. All your best green jewelry will be moved to the top when you sort your inventory.

Edit: It would probably be best if only equipment was affected. I wouldn't want my gemstones, potions, and apples to be moved when I sort my inventory.
    Last edited by Shade Glow; 11-11-2020, 05:04 AM.
    BH: Shade
    Mage: Muse
    Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Make this a sticky please

Comment

For maximum usefulness, you would need green jewellery sorted by their stat, before being sorted by their item value.

When crafting jewellery, the main tedious part is spotting the rings with the desired stats, and then sorting the rings with same stat according to the stat value. If the sorter sorts first by stats, then by value, it would be way easier to keep only the one with desired stats, put them in the stash, and sell the rest (maybe keeping some "perfects" for later use). When enough jewellery is collected, put them all in the inventory, sort again, and you can prepare the fusing almost right away.
      Last edited by LodWig; 11-24-2020, 04:26 PM.
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
      Eternium Files

Comment

Working...
      X