Drop only armor or weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop only armor or weapon

An idea for an item, be it a unique weapon or armor, that only drops during trials. I am sure others have played games where a class specific item was quested. I don't propose adding a reward for completion of a series of quests, but a rare item that can only be dropped during trials would be a nice reward for trial grinding. Something like thief's gloves, increase gemstone drop rate while equipped.

You should have started playing Eternium 4 years ago; you could have had your wish. Back then there was no crafting, so every piece of gear came only through random drops. As a long time player, I have to say that is was a frustrating time for most players because everything depended on random drops. You could grind for weeks just to get one usable piece.

However, if you do not buy the recipe for Bracer of Mastery, then the only way to get one is through random drops. Wish granted! Who's next?

Comment

I remember that time...
      Some very old players might recall we had some ''sort of crafting system''
      Does anyone remember that we could 'fuse' 3 legendary or epic items ... wait 24 hours to get even crappier gear?
      Crafting today is very resource intensive, but at least we get the attributes we want.

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        If I recall correctly, you could not craft set gear using that system, but you could occasionally get a decent non-set piece using that system.
        The addition of the current crafting system really changed how ANBs were played; it is all about crafting now.

• Grand_Wazoo
        Grand_Wazoo commented
        Editing a comment
        You are correct. Set pieces could be part of the 3 elements to be merged, but the result could never be a set item.
    Working...
    X