Change daily loot rewards to resource rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change daily loot rewards to resource rewards

The loot that is given for daily rewards is truly not helpful to anyone except for the newest beginners... beyond level 70 (which is achieved really rather quickly in the relative scheme of gameplay) there is literally no need for the daily loot rewards, and even the level 70 set item rewards (sorry to say but its true.) Everyone is simply salvaging them, every... time...

i would propose simply giving the equivalent resources as daily rewards instead of loot... or setting up some sort of loop that identifies "if someone is below level 70, then give loot daily. If someone is above level 70, give resources daily."
    Last edited by Beercules; 11-30-2020, 06:46 AM.

Today, for example. Simply allow for the salvaged equivalent of the rewarded items... it is the same sort of reward for both beginning and seasoned players:

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Wouldn't waste your breath on this one, been mentioned loads of time.

What selfish complaints do you speak of? Most of the complaints I see on here are based on a mandate from the established player base. The complaints on the whole are to try and change things for the benefit of all that play the game. Sadly devs don't play this game or really listen to their player base.

Oh, i see. I didnt see where this was posted or i would have simply +1-ed that instead of making a new thread.

I am not really talking about any specific complaint or complaining as much as i was referring to a general attitude that i observe sometimes... idk, i suppose i am more of the type to focus on things that i like than things that i dont. Overall tbis game is great and the devs dont deserve to be given attitude or whined at or condescended to if they arent responding to everone,s requests.

That said, i understand that its no fun to be ignored. And that the player base is also the customer base... if there is a general consensus, then it should definitely be looked into and made a priority

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      The issue is, Devs don't listen, especially to people that have been playing the games for years and years. The Devs communication is shocking at best. What I think people would prefer is an honest approach. All the devs need to say is, we want a high turnover over people playing the game and they would like to maximise profits. Nothing wrong with that. Admitting that the long term players is not what they are after, would be more open and honest.

The game is great, its why so many people stay around and why there is such a passionate following. Also the support that the players provide is somthing I have never seen in a game before. However this may be the Devs issue, the established player base my be cutting into their profits by outlining pitfalls and helping people to avoid paying for things they don't need.

All the money I have spent on this game has been in support of the Devs. Only reason I bought the living weapons was to help them out, I fully knew they were useless to me. However, me pointing this out now may stop a few people purchasing them. Not ideal for profits.

Here’s actually the main thing which is the root of those selfish complaints, check how many posts there are from players that are pretty new here raving about how great the game is and then check how many have a last post less than three months later.

Comment

• kurtcabage
      kurtcabage commented
      Editing a comment
      Apply cold water to burned area

I see what you both mean. I realize there are sore points with these issues... i actually wasnt trying to open wounds. In my op i was basically trying to say, "i can see there are sometimes unreasonable requests and people getting super intense about their suggestions/opinions. And, that this isnt 'one of those' posts but, actually a good suggestion that makes more sense in its application."

I prob said that wrong and mistakenly opened up a philosophical debate. But, since my suggestion maybe wont be regarded anyway, i will just slowly... back... away... now... lol

Comment

It's good to see new players raising the issues that have been raised over and over in the past. Shows where the Devs priorities lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Firstly, i want to say that this game is really great and fun (i am pretty new here.) There seems to be a lot of selfish complaining about really petty things in this forum...
        Pro tip: For a warmer welcome, next time try being more tactful. In general, people tend to like others that are considerate, courteous, and thoughtful.
        BH: Shade
        Mage: Muse
        Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Working...
        X