Updated iu and optimization of the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated iu and optimization of the game

This should be at feedback and suggestion but, I think it is ok o put this here in order to discuss about improvement of the game in future updates.

I think it is very Difficult to new players to cast abilities when they have to look at the left side of their screen when it is available already or in cooldown at the same time trying to avoid the enemy.

I think it is good for a game to let players adjust the IU of Abilities like putting it at bottom of the screen or at the top of the screen. It is up to them.

And this, I just realised Eternium is not playable at most of the low end phones..

My phone is Poco with SnapDragon 750G and i can run the game very smooth with 59-60fps stable with enabled all..

My little sister ask me what am i playing and she wanted to play it aswell so i download it to her phone.

Her phone is Oppo A5s with a processor of Mediatek P22.. download the Eternium there and it was laggy fps show 18-24fps..

What if adding a new graphics optimization.

One of these.
    1. Shadows Off.
    2. Higher topaz wouldn't shine anymore will lessen the color or just plain color like the normal topaz that doesnt shine.
    ​​​​3. Explosives will be turn off or adjust it abit for BH users, same to other abilities that have a lots of animations.
    4. Making a the entire map retro style except for the following.

Hero, Companions, Text. Items, Abilities, NPc's, Mini Boss, Boss' etc. To make it more decent and graphic friendly at the same time it improves the gaming performance and making the gameplay at ease so u can play the game with a better framerate.

If this can be done, expect a lot of players downloading this game I've seen some feedback at other groups on how they can improve fps and stuff like that same to their computer they cant run the game smoothly so the only way to do is by suggesting some major graphics optimization improvement .

This > If you have a low end phone and installed Eternium and play the first map and sees the delayed movements choppy gameplay you wouldn't last playing the game, its either theyll go to the setting and lowering all the disabling some thing that may improve the graphics to be playable, or just uninstalling it and find a new RPG game.

This > Eternium App is 104mb so others might think that they can run the game SMOOTH but they didnt know there are resources that needed to be downloades and cannot be played until its fully completed with i think the estimate file size of this game is 470mb+.

I think lessen the file size is not an issue, much better if adding graphics settings adjustment, I understand theres a retro thing but that doesnt help that much when it comes to improving your frame rates per second in game!

Always remember the more players the more Eternium will be known, and there will be alot of active in Discord aswell here in forum.

999,999 players it will never be a complete 1,000,000 players until another 1 join.. Each player counts and each of them may have different role in the community, there may be toxic, rude, kind, calm, doesn't care, a total gamer, hardcore player, passionate, stupid. each role is important for the game to be successful.

And I also this.

Why is the seasons here in Eternium pause once the season ends it will not continue like tommorow the season and the next day there wil be a new season.

I understand there are some AnB on going stuff like that, but i think the season must not be post poned for a long time. Think about the new players having a hard time grinding, *always prioritize new ones* old ones will definitely just passby and play few games and out. New ones will be playing like theres no tommorw since its an rpg u dont play u don't progress.

This> i know all of u are aware of this there are some bugs in the game that cannot be fix yet until the next update comes. So i come up for the solution. Other players of Eternium does not have a forum acc or not in discord, theyre also affected by this and probably annoyed by the bugs. What if after they updated the Eternium at google play, and go to their mail and sees a. Dear player, A sorry note that explained the issue and whst it cause and it happen as theres a new content in game PVP* Possible reward can be random that is part of the set/item/bracer/trinket but only 1. Or either give 50-30 gems with a little gold as a sincere apology. The item set should be based on what lvl theyre and it should be a legendary , and it will be so op if the legendary itemritem lvl is range 70-77 so it will be better to 70-72 only with a random stats of course.

thank u for understanding, sorry for my english.

Why is the seasons here in Eternium pause once the season ends it will not continue like tommorow the season and the next day there wil be a new season.
    I think It's because they try to roll out new content and updatea between seasons. It's definitely better they pause the seasons until all the balancing is over so players can then start building their toons

This> i know all of u are aware of this there are some bugs in the game that cannot be fix yet until the next update comes.

give 50-30 gems with a little gold as a sincere apology.
    i don't think they have to apologise or reward players for bugs in beta. Because you know it's beta..

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, you're right abouft that. How about giving beta players the reward then since beta players are the one reporting the bugs that is happening in game.. Reward beta players then?

I do not think that this is going to be noticed by the development team. We could have discussed this in the Feedback and Suggestions category just like we can here.

+ for the adjustable UI.

+ for additional graphic setting options. But the settings screen is already a mess. They should categorize it there - as we already have to do a lot of scrolling to get to the desired feature.

- for the beta player rewards. I am a beta player. And I, by all means, do not deserve a reward. You do know that the game is not going to be stable before joining beta. It is up to you. In additions, it would not be fair for iOS and windows player that do not have the option to join the beta.

- Disagree with the set items being legendary only (if I understood that correctly) - this adds more diversity to the game.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea yoy have some point there, I'm jusr curious if they can give out some love for the beta tester sjnce theyre the one find the bug at first place and annoyed by it. And after that it will be fix and an update will come and will be available for all.

Beta testers should get a reward any reward that can be useful coz what i think is this >

There are a lot of beta tester but some doesnt want to update until the official release is live even tho they can join the beta test as theyre beta tester.
      Just imagine alot of beta tester not just a small amount unless devs wanted 10% only of the community gets an update.

If there are many beta testers from new players to old ones some are doing story mode from different Difficulty and maps and most of the veteran will do trials, and if ever they find a bug probably theyll not share it unless you have a dorum to make a bugs feedback.

It will be easier to find bugs if these players have forums to report it, or theyre too lazy or maybe they dont get anything from it like why would u report it when they can find the bug itself later.

so i think all beta players that is participating to the current beta shouldn't get a reward unless they come here @forum and report the bug that they found with video/screen shots evidence.
      Those ones send the bugs will get a gems instead or anything useful only those who found the bug first, and those following one wouldn't or give additional 10gems for those late who found the bugs as they made effort for it to come here @ forum.

I think we should also focus about building a community we are not expanding interms of numbers being active here in our forum same in discord the amount being active there is less than i expected.

coz u know i ask alot of questions and i get late replies haha we need to get all the newones and old ones to be active in discord and same here at forum.
Working...
X