4 skills abilities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 skills abilities?

hello is it possible to add another 1 skill that can be cast like this ' < ' since the 3rd skill abilities is like this ' > ' so that we can have more mobility/utiliti in game? like mages can use paradox to avoid death, since most of the mage user use frost stun, death from the above and frost beam to get higher lvl trial and depends on their if its an attack speed etc so that there will be more availabe skills more chance of surviving.

and i really think it is better to have 4 instead of 3 since there are many skills that is not useful in trial and some of those skills are very useful in PvP but less used in Trials.

The "<" pattern is what you use to cast a health potion. So, that pattern can not be used for another ability.

Comment

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yea, iddint notice it since i dont use heal so much. maybe change the heal < to a ' - ' line? u know so that we can cast more Abilities than standing and running avoiding attacks. since higher trials are so hard to finish due to high hp. so if another skill can be use we can have a mobility that can help to survive alittle longer. i think.

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Lines would not work well for drawing symbols.

maybe a heart for the potion and exchange it the < to skill Abilities. since the pet skills are M snd O and Z .

Heart is near closer to O if u draw it, and would probably nice if the potion can be drawn by heart and the use of the < can be turn to the 4th skill Abilities instead of potion..

Comment

I'd rather potion and apple were virtual button to push instead of symbol. Mine misfire frequently.

Comment

• Eternium2020
        Eternium2020 commented
        Editing a comment
        And the Apple and Potion Button will be at the Right Near Top of the screen that will be good, *can be placed wherever you want*
    Working...
    X