Smoke screen Frozen Magnetic Trap single use now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoke screen Frozen Magnetic Trap single use now

I was gunho, ready to fire out of the gate for this ANB Gold. I delayed upgrading until the ANB so that I could concentrate on GEM grinding and Build differences so that i would be ready. Without Champion Points (and based on points that a new account was getting after Level 70), I found starting builds (L5-40), intermediate (L50-60 Gold set builds) L70 experience set build and a L70 push build. 30,500 GEMS sound like a good number that I can achieve a high finish despite playing on a low power tablet and suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. Downloaded the update when the ANB was about to start (just under 3 hours to kick off). Oh Ya. I was going to get to Trial 80 under 45 mins. At 45 mins I was at TL40, out of gold and not going through Quest as fast as I should. My TL Legendary Level 50 build is not working. What is different. Badges? I do not have that may, 2 or 3. Humm. Can not find the badges in the new version. Tesla bug. GEMS to gold. Level 71+ set ,TL80, 1 1/2 hour. Traps not working the way I practiced with..

Before 1.5.28? the Smoke Screen single use, Frozen Trap and Magnetic Trap each had three uses (dots), now Frozen has 3 and Magnetic has 2. Smoke Screen has 2, which is nice for speed runs. The time that enemies are effected are a lot shortened. Now to use 2 casts very quickly you have to wait twice the cool down period if you just used them in quick succession rather than each "dot" cooling down on it's own. You almost might as well have the cool down work the same way as all others Differences between 1.5.32 and previous version before Dec 12th at least. Non-ANB Hero. Is slower going through "slow down" zones. Traps. Smoke Screen. Tesla x2 Bug,

I set my armor and weapons up for ANB not thinking that everything has been changed to the traps as well as other things, speed, bullet range, deflect percentage and I am sure more, to make the set that I am almost through making and change it not to mention my non-ANB set. Wow what a waste of GEMS in wasted crafting material and GEMS spent in speeding up upgrades that I will not be using now. All this for PvP, that I would probably not use.

Can there be some time between release of a update that affects the build so much before an ANB. Can we split the changes up and make sure that the bugs are fixed (eg. Tesla x2) and look at what players are saying as to the changes that are made.

At this point I can not see me investing any more into this game. When every time I change my Build to push higher I find it has be NERFED, I guess put ANB on hold until I build a set in non-ANB that works for me. I think it is time to find another game to enjoy. Well I think sleeping pills and see how it looks in the morning.

StGeorge688
    Michael Garrison
    Michaelgarrison688@gmail.com

We've asked for change logs from the Devs many times. They don't listen. I assume they would rather you waste your hard earned gems and then PAY to replace them.
    Last edited by Stusmith50; 01-03-2021, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Just hit top100 placement in my very first ANB, but learned what silver dots mean from your post. Thank you very much StGeorge ;D I wonder what's next
      BUWU PEGO FEFE 4758

Comment

Working...
      X