Items/Sets BALANCING/REWORK/BUFF/NERF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Items/Sets BALANCING/REWORK/BUFF/NERF

I must say, but everyone in this game use the same type of sets because theres always one set that is better than the other sets, which is not good.

every time season ends there should be a new sets that will outstand the current meta, unlike what we are now. All BH use Stalker, All Mage use Regalia etc.

so the majority of the new players will just, build the same, and will be followed by other fellow players.

If cannot add a new sets try making other sets more useful.

I've seen many post/comments about the nerf thing about their class which is why theyre not happy.

Try to consider buffing other sets by changing the passive and adding new passives or effect to it. or nerf it but discuss about it here in forum.

Just think about how many trinkets are available, but theres like 3 of the trinkets outstand the rest of it.

Most used trinkets are.

Talisman Of Storms
    Vial of the Wind
    Charm Qol.

try balancing the the trinkets in the future buff most of it so it can be use by many players, and nerf some if it will be overpower.

About the PvP.

I have to say, PvP is good for testing how far our character go. If u can see at the PvP leaderboard and
    look for your class in it an example Bounty Hunter, from Top 100 to Top 1. they all use Stalker Sets and their weapon is Malice, I'll will.

like we are all in the party and having the same outfit.

Thats why i didnt join the stalker party. I prefer my own demoliton since it cost glory points to unlock haha.

Anyway make more items in the future.

​​​​​​​thank u
Working...
X