F2p players wanting to help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F2p players wanting to help

Firstly, pardon me if this kind of thread has been posted already as I'm lazy to use the search tool. I started playing this game November 2020. Here are some of my thoughts:

I'm a f2p player wanting to help the game in any way possible. One thing I can think of, like some other games, is through ads. I well aware that this kind of content has been added and removed some time in the past. The reason behind it might be obvious and I'm pretty sure some players quit the game because of it.

Knowing that they(dev team) somewhat disclose the possibilty of thinking some other ways to reward their players, ads would be a great content to be added again, provided that it's not very invasive during gameplay. Gems as rewards is very unlikely so rewards like gemstones, glory, cosmetic points, golds, mats, or a fortune wheel containing these items as prizes would be really great. Through this, both the game and their players will gain. A win-win situation. It's a great way to lure players and encourage more playtime.

What do you guys think?
Working...
X