Speed of Liches and effect of Fast/Accelerator elites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed of Liches and effect of Fast/Accelerator elites

Guys, the speed of Liches in 1.5.32 is increased a lot. Is it intentional to increase it that much? It makes sense to have a faster and more 'fragile' enemy type in trials, but that's too much.

Also, we need clarification on the effect of Fast/Accelerator elites. Do they increase the speed of enemies around them? Does the effect stack?

The current issue is that in some occassions mobs are moving so fast that it's just unplayable for ranged classes, especially on mobile, and we're having a hard time figuring out what exactly is wrong.

Ideally, effects of auras should be listed as buffs under the enemy health bar, but for now a simple explanation would do just fine!
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

The number of times I dropped a Mag Trap on a large group of mobs, only to see an ancient skeltal menace, charging from the mass like a mummified Usain Bolt on meth, with a bath salts chaser. And as the bath salts would suggest, he would proceed to eat my face almost half the time. I think I died more this ANB than all previous 6 I've done combined. Squeaked into the top 50 again, but barely.

And yeah I use Mag trap because I suck, and lack the skills to pay any bills.

Comment

Working...
    X