Act 5, more dungeons, more bosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Act 5, more dungeons, more bosses

I wouldn't expect this any time soon because I know changes take a lot of time to develop, but I think it would be great to eventually add an act 5 with Ragadam as the boss, a dungeon in every act with it's own boss and increasingly better drops in each act to add utility to the existing dungeon keys, and finally to add Ragadam and a few other new bosses to trials so that it was a rotation of 10 instead of 5, or just add Ragadam and switch him and Kara every 5 trials. Just a thought which I'm sure has come up before. I think it would potentially add a little more re-playablility and enjoyment to the game.

Originally posted by Splendor View Post
    I wouldn't expect this any time soon because I know changes take a lot of time to develop, but I think it would be great to eventually add an act 5 with Ragadam as the boss, a dungeon in every act with it's own boss and increasingly better drops in each act to add utility to the existing dungeon keys, and finally to add Ragadam and a few other new bosses to trials so that it was a rotation of 10 instead of 5, or just add Ragadam and switch him and Kara every 5 trials. Just a thought which I'm sure has come up before. I think it would potentially add a little more re-playablility and enjoyment to the game.
    This is something that is apparently the future of this game which I think many players see, supported

Comment

For heaven's sake: as a story mode lover
      Surely a "Yes" vote from me
      Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
        For heaven's sake: as a story mode lover
        Surely a "Yes" vote from me
        If act 5 is added, what Difficulty will it be?

Comment

• Splendor
          Splendor commented
          Editing a comment
          All 3, same as the other acts

• Eternium2020
          Eternium2020 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yes, why not add 4th Difficulty which is 'Insane'. though higher the reward drops such as topaz and other stuffs. but much harder to kill than Legendary probably x2 or x3 than Legendary.
      Working...
      X