Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning when celestialising in ANB without socket

I think we've all had it happen at least once:

You play your ANB, gather materials, do your absolute best to play as efficiently as possible, craft dozens of items and then BOOM! You finally get your 77.

You are super excited, could kiss your screen out of joy, rush to your stash and apply your Celestial Transform to make this beauty you just crafted complete.

And then a couple of minutes later you realise: I forgot the ****ing socket...

This is now the third time this has happened to me since CT's were introduced. And ANB's are far enough apart that you forget about it happening before. But nothing ruins your evening quite as much as realising this stupid mistake will cost you 308 gems ?.

And even worse if you're a new player that has no idea it worked like that. To not make them want to throw out their phone when they see the socket cost suddenly went from 77 gems to 385 gems because they did things in the *wrong* order...

TL;DR: Could we *please* get either the warning text of CT changed, or add a second warning even, that just pops up if you're about to apply a CT to an ephemeral without socket(s)? Just as a reminder to players they might have forgotten something?

But now you need to spend 5x as many gems! What would be the upside of warning you??

Comment

haha my first time anb i did the same mistake and i didnt know it either until alot of players are commenting about that stuff that u mentioned u have to add socket first before adding Celestial Transform.

now it only cost me 70+ gems my first anb it cost 700+ i think just to add sockets on 2 of my items since what i did is add Celestial Transform first then add socket s to both.

now i add socket and add Celestial Transform aftee adding socket. i feel happy coz thats a stonks.
      Originally posted by UmbraDei View Post
      I think we've all had it happen at least once:

You play your ANB, gather materials, do your absolute best to play as efficiently as possible, craft dozens of items and then BOOM! You finally get your 77.

You are super excited, could kiss your screen out of joy, rush to your stash and apply your Celestial Transform to make this beauty you just crafted complete.

And then a couple of minutes later you realise: I forgot the ****ing socket...

This is now the third time this has happened to me since CT's were introduced. And ANB's are far enough apart that you forget about it happening before. But nothing ruins your evening quite as much as realising this stupid mistake will cost you 308 gems ?.

And even worse if you're a new player that has no idea it worked like that. To not make them want to throw out their phone when they see the socket cost suddenly went from 77 gems to 385 gems because they did things in the *wrong* order...

TL;DR: Could we *please* get either the warning text of CT changed, or add a second warning even, that just pops up if you're about to apply a CT to an ephemeral without socket(s)? Just as a reminder to players they might have forgotten something?
      i feel sorry for you, u really have to be careful in everything u do in game, i accidentally salvage my goldsets though it can be salvaged since its all normal and rares, so now i always look before salvaging same with adding socket first before adding Celestial. If u made a mistake at the past you should not do it again to your present and blame the devs of the game for not adding a warning sign.
      Attached Files

Comment

I think I get more annoyed about rushing and screwing up one of the eph box epic gears, because we all want a backup Epic Integralas Mantle right? And leveling to 70, I don’t how many times I make two pants or forget Movement.

Comment

• chessmaster58
          chessmaster58 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did this myself - forgot to change to stalker, and crafted adventurer pads. Not the first time I have done this.
          Get so focused on stats and equip that I forget to change the set type

It was also my mistake long ago...

Comment

Working...
        X