Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you make the game "remember" what was the last completed location, please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you make the game "remember" what was the last completed location, please?

This is especially annoying when gold farming in ANB, as people don't want to waste their precious time by finishing the whole campaign, just so that they can farm their favourite location for gold/gems etc.
    So, could the devs please look into defaulting the map on the last location, or give us an option to do so if we wish?

Thank you.

P.S: if there is a way to circumvent this and I haven't realised, please enlighten me.
    I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

+1 for opening at last story map!!! This is the biggest pain in gold farming runs during an ANB. The only way around it is to not open the Act II quests, so at least you stay on the Act I Story map page. I just did over 70 runs on The Severed Mountain, which required first selecting the Act I page and then scrolling to TSM for every one of those runs.

Comment

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      If you don't start the Act 2 quest, and completed The Broken Dragon, you'll get the prompt about it each time you leave the gate - which is even more annoying in ANB. So only "easy" way is to do your farming runs before getting Robin...

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Nhat That is true, you will get the "leaving without a quest" script. I second the compete your gold farming runs before getting Robin.
Working...
X