ANB jewelry (and maybe rewards change)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB jewelry (and maybe rewards change)

I believe this is extremly easy to fix and will be a huge life improvement (especially in ANB). Certain daily / ANB rewards are crappy chests with crappy lvl 70 items which are useless and could be crafted for cheap (especially in ANB). On the other hand players spend hours buying, selling and sorting jewelry (most that do two separate sets for exp and push). Please consider changing the rewards so they include two sets of eph jewelry (those that want to craft perfect push jewelry will be free to do it anyways). Getting right jewelry for further fuse usually takes me 5 min in game time (or less) including farming gold, and as much as 3-4 hours real time buying / sorting / selling jewelry pieces. With two eph sets we could save a lot of time and frustration, while those aiming for different perfect push set would still have an option to do it. Or change jewelry making process entirely.

Jewelry crafting needs an overhaul, as it is just a time sink performing a dull repetitive task for several hours. Even using gems to purchase jewelry wouldn't take the drudgery out of it. For ANB 100Licads suggestions solve this perfectly. It would take this pita out of ANB and allow players to concentrate on the fun aspects, rather than be put off by the thought of another session of jewelry crafting drudgery.
    And FYI it's an even bigger headache inducing pain when using a phone due to the smaller text size.

Comment

I sacrifice a day inside an ANB just for crafting my push jewelries. That is one of the major reason why I switch to Lily mage because it is so frustrating to craft 3 near perfect epic CD jewelries and aim for those 59.5% and above uncommons
      Last edited by Benedicto; 04-17-2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X