Payment methods other than Google Pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment methods other than Google Pay

Are there plans to widen the spectrum of payment methods (currently only Gpay, if not mistaken) in the future ?
    ((hand in hand with the localization efforts maybe))

Very grateful that you are keeping the game open to everyone. Would love to support the game without having to have a Google account nor a classic credit card (vs. prepaid credit card f.e.)

I am aware online payment is a big field with many players and with many aspects to be considered , so I am not too hopeful that there may be a solution for everyone.
    I thought I'd ask anyway, since I could not find this issue anywhere in the forums.

Best regards from a small sunny secret and sometimes misty island somewhere in the Indian Ocean

Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Since it is a multi platform game it is also a multi platform payment options. Amazon, Windows store and Apple in addition to Google

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
      Bali_Lenni commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that is still only 1 single option per OS unfortunately.

• Teebs
      Teebs commented
      Editing a comment
      Bali_Lenni , the initial clarification I was attempting to make was that there are other payment options besides the one you listed (which left the impression that someone HAD to make a payment through Google no matter what platform).

Since Eternium is a cross-platform game (which means that a user can play their account on any device - play it on their Android phone on the way to work, pick it up on the Amazon tablet during lunch, then continue on their PC at home for example) - users who use it across multiple platforms have the option of making a payment on any one of these and it will be reflected on their account across all platforms.

Lastly - the idea that stepping outside of the Terms of Service agreements with these platforms (Google/Amazon/Apple) is currently a massive fight between Epic (Fortnite) and ApplePay.

Essentially - Developers who distribute through these platforms HAVE to direct their payments through the commensurate payment platforms.

So, even if they had the option to have a payment option outside of the platform, they are (and I am happy to be corrected here if I am wrong - but as far as I know, the Epic (Fortnite)/Apple case is still unresolved) bound to have payments processed through that platform.

Again though - since Eternium is a cross platform game, payment through any one of the platforms will be reflected throughout you account no matter what platform you play or pay on.

... KTB
Working...
X