Even more storage space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even more storage space

So, this may not be popular, but I would very much like to have even more stash space. Yes it was recently doubled but with options to one-click change your equipped gear who can resist creating an XPG set for example? Then you get jewellery boxes from ANBs and season rewards and of course CTs and gear that you just don't want to part with. And before, someone accuses me of being a horder or complains that it would need to be paid with real money, I would say, yes I am, and why not? The devs deserve to get our money, they do such a great job of making this game as enjoyable for us as it is. Anyway, I feel like a conversation needs to start around this some time soon.

As someone who is a hoarder myself, I (surprisingly) disagree with you .

The previous doubling was definitely needed, but now we are at 712 inventory+stash spaces for a fully maxed out account, plus 80 wearable slots across your 5 heroes.

There has to be a limit somewhere, and for the time being, I'd rather have the devs focus on adding more content to the game to actually fill those stash spaces. And I can survive a bit longer with not really keeping every single decent ring or necklace I craft .

Comment

• Asad Butt
      Asad Butt commented
      Editing a comment
      UmbraDei The point is that they've already spent the time and resources to create extre stash. Adding another stash shouldn't take a lot of dev resources. If it does, then of course, I'd rather they focused on other things, but if it's easier to do, then I'd love to have it. Yes, technically there is a lot of space, especially if you use your various heroes' stash pages too, but I did that when the extra space wasn't available, and I don't want to do it again.

I would instead propose that they:
    • make jewelry boxes stackable
    • make CTs stackable
    • make brilliant gems infinitely stackable [currently capped at 100]
    • make XP and XG boosters infinitely stackable [currently capped at 50]
    Ultimately, I would like to see a salvage port for old jewelry. You put tons of resources into crafting jewelry, but you lose all of the gemstones that you used if you sell it back for an amount of gold that is insultingly small. It would be easy to create an algorithm based on the values of the stats on a piece of jewelry to shatter the piece and give back the component parts. Even if you had to pay gems to shatter a piece, it would be worth it for me. I have over 2 stash pages filled with just jewelry boxes that I would be more likely to use if I could salvage my existing jewelry.

Comment

• Teebs
      Teebs commented
      Editing a comment
      The 50 item cap on the boosters seems arbitrary! That aside though ... if they, for example, upped the cap on those to 100, what would be the advantage of an infinite stack on those be otherwise? To keep them from taking another spot - you would just use one. What would you be saving those for that you would need more than 100 (or ... as it is ... 50) each?

LOVE the concept of salvaging jewelry - even if it just came with the high sunk-cost existing salvage rates on gear.

... KTB

• Asad Butt
      Asad Butt commented
      Editing a comment
      Ozymandius Yes I would like all those things too and I like the idea of jewellery salvage, but I'm not sure they can do much about it. It takes at least a little over 40k gold to create a legendary ring. A decent ring would cost at least 400k. But they can't give us more than 40k to sell those because of the potential for abuse.

If they went the salvage way and returned essences and such, the most they could return would be three times as much salvage as a legendary gear item, or there could be abuse. But because of how much time it goes into creating a useable ring, I would only part with it if I really, truly thought I wouldn't need it than the fact that the salvage amount makes it worthwhile. Besides how many pieces of jewellery do you really create in a month? I rarely create any unless it's for ANB, and during those I create 6 - three for xp and three for gold (and gold ones are usually epic). So, while it would be good to get rid of existing pieces of jewellery that we don't use much anymore, the system would rarely be used once that is done. Why would the devs want to spend time and resources to build something that's only going to be used for 6 items every three weeks or so? But then the devs did spend a bunch of time and resources on building something I try really hard to pretend does not exist, namely the pvp, so who knows, I guess.
      Last edited by Asad Butt; 06-23-2021, 08:28 AM.

Click image for larger version  Name:	storage.JPG Views:	15 Size:	56.0 KB ID:	198934

Teebs These boosters are mostly just leftovers from ANBs, War Supplies, and Season Rewards over the years. I rarely use these in my main account, so they just sort of collect over time. I suppose that stacks of 100 would work for boosters. If you could trade them back in to Ruby for an equivalent number of gems, then that would be even better.

Asad Butt I couldn't care less about recovering any gold. I am more interested in being able to salvage old jewelry to recover the gemstones and epic/rare pieces that were used to create a legendary piece [just like you can salvage gear for materials]. I usually craft jewelry during ANBs that has no useful purpose after the ANB event ends. I also have some older pieces that were made back when I did not have enough resources to make better jewelry. I do see your point about it not being a feature that would be used all that often, but it seems like it could be just added on to the existing crafting menu and materials storage bin.
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 06-23-2021, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah ive startto play at this event it was for the lunar event if my memories is good. Never saw them since there

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I did not use it at the time since I was busy at work. I keep thinking that it might come in handy some day.

• Asad Butt
      Asad Butt commented
      Editing a comment
      Ozymandius yes, if we could recover the epic/rares from our crafted jewellery, we could finally use our jewllery boxes to create perfect jewllery every time with very little hassle. I don't really care about the gemstones. At some point they just become a number.

Lunar event...(Image is from an old Anjaeka's post)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Soup.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	198979

This one is from Nirak.

Click image for larger version  Name:	soup2.png Views:	0 Size:	100.6 KB ID:	198980

Devs!.....we need anti-covid sliced rice cakes.??
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 06-24-2021, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes and we need two dose!?

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      hahaha...right.
Working...
X