Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arin
    replied
    - Toon's HP bar often blinks or disappear.

- Vertically & horizontally narrowed trial screen due to unnecessary group of icons (left & bottom of screen). The bottom line icons definitely need to be removed for effective trial push mouse control (mouse pointer frequently goes the bottom area of screen during trial push & XP grind).

- ability description windows easily pop up (when mouse is on it) unnecessarily during trial push as shown below.

- Why were 1/10 dividing bars removed from XP bar ?

- It will be great if mouse pointing highlighter is on/off optional.

- crash often.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Arin; 06-26-2021, 11:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TransmoT
    replied
    Im a PC player and I agree that the new UI is a downgrade more than an upgrade, however I like the overall idea and layout.
    But it does not appear to be designed to actually improve playability or by somebody who actually play the game at a higher level.
    It actually makes my gameplay experience worse and causes lots of unnecessary frustration during battle.
    It appears to be designed only to look nice, not actual to improve functionality.
    It do look nice thou ...and shiny
    But...

1) Why the giant Icons to the left during Trial?
    ....I already died once by clicking War Supplies mid battle,
    nobody need to check mail while pushing to complete that next trial ....or while running away from fireballs

2) The icons in the bottom of screen are too many and too close together, Its very hard keeping track of cool downs on Healing Pot´s, Abilities etc. during combat.
    Spending half a second too long looking down there, means Im dead and probably game failed. ...on mobile you would probably cover them with your hand, which for me would totally destroy the game.
    Spread them out a bit, not all of them in one big line and put spaces between categories. Like Health Pot-Appel (SPACE) Skills-Ability (SPACE) Follower skill 1-2-3.
    Maybe put lesser useful stuff like character sheet, quests and setting somewhere else. ....together with a combat log icon (cough)
    Maybe give an option if you want button bar top/bottom/left/right on screen and an option to disable menu items like mailbox and stuff during combat.
    The format is widescreen I got plenty of movement space to the sides and little up and down. With icons in bottom of screen my playing field becomes even more narrow up and and down.
    That greatly affect moveability in a negative manner.

I like the mob highlighting, maybe it should be dampened a little thou. I would like my targeted mob(clicked/active) mob to light up too, maybe in a different colour.

Best Regards
    Torben Aka TransmoT - Noob Mage

Leave a comment:

• papa jim
    commented on 's reply
    F5

• UmbraDei
    replied
    Agree with all the comments...

And where is the trial damage overview sheet now?

Leave a comment:

• Arhi
    replied
    I challenge the devs to name a single icon on the left side that is needed during a trial. Guys and gals, hello? Are you there? What were you thinking? Hey, Mr/Ms Designer, please play the game yourself, for real!

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    replied
    I second you lodwig

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    replied
    A bullet list of what is wrong with the new UI:
    (TL;DR: It sucks!)
    • None of the information accessible through the left column of icons is useful during a battle. None. So at best this column of icons hide some of the battlefield, at worst a missclick will bring a distracting popup.
    • The same can be said about the popups appearing when the mouse hover above some of the icons on the bottom row. The information given is best reviewed in town, while gearing up. During a trial, the abilities or companions can't be changed anyway. (Fun fact, the popup is not even the relevant one...)
    • The right column still show the Season icon (also in the left column), and the mouse passing over the food icons still show an invasive useless popup
    • On a narrow screen, the mini-portrait of the attacked enemy is still under the mini-map. Clicking on this mini-portrait is the only way to get very useful information on the buffs/debuffs applied to the foe.
    So, this new UI brings nothing good and removes nothing bad.
    Last edited by LodWig; 06-25-2021, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    I now have 2 notices in my email announcing Release Notes 1.5.21. As if the one that sat in my inbox for last 4+ months wasn't enough!

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    replied
    I would like it to highlight the currently attacked foe. Way more visible than the red circle around feet.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Uninstalled 1.5.46 then went to MS store and reinstalled. Got 1.5.45 back .
    Please reconsider the icon placement that was in 1.5.46. It was problematic at best.
    I did like the silhouettes which allowed you to target specific enemies within mobs.

Leave a comment:

• Heikki Gross
    replied
    It means: once you see the banana, go bananas!

Leave a comment:

• Wulfric
    replied
    Okay. That discord comment made me howl with laughter. Thanks for cheering me up!

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
    replied
    So rewards/offers and consumables take up more than half the interface, elements relevant to gameplay are cluttered at the bottom. . .
    They show you what they want you to care about, if you get what I mean.
    I hate to be right but this seems more of the same garbage straight from the freemium/whaling manual.

. . .and the aesthetic changes, no idea, it's like your car has an engine problem and you change the paint instead.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    replied
    Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.

Leave a comment:

• Grand_Wazoo
    replied
    Yes I know...no problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X