Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please distribute Daily Quests more evenly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please distribute Daily Quests more evenly!

Hi,

for a while now I have been using the toon from a previous ANB exclusively for the Daily Quests, making it even more glaringly obvious than just by playing the Quests how unevenly they are distributed:

Some (Syndarian Mines, High Road) are way past finishing the Five Star Runs, others hardly appear at all (Elban's Crucible today for the fourth time, Dragon's Crag/Aeforia so far never).

I think I'm probably not the only one who finds this "same old, same old" unnecessarily unpleasant.

Please be a bit more evenhanded - and maybe select some additional Side Quests from the first runthrough as Daily Quests!

I don't understand the point of applying any kind of "randomizing" to the Daily Quests in the first place (Which the Pseudo Random Number Generator seems to have a problem getting stuck anyway!)

Why not just follow the same 'calendar' as the Daily Reward calendar?

What is the possible rationale of applying the pRNG to the Daily Quest selection?

Comment

• Medamanaman
      Medamanaman commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that the RNG is used? I recently "retired" the old ANB character I had used for the Daily Quests and replaced it with the character from the subsequent ANB - and now see basically an identical situation to the one that triggered my original post: The High Road and the Syndarian Mines are through with Legendary (i.e. more than 12 quests each), The Wall has half finished Legendary, the Maddening Lights finished Heroic Mode today, the rest is either still in Normal mode or has just entered Heroic Mode.
      If that is the work of the RNG, it's rather weird.
Working...
X