Reposition "Add Gold" Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reposition "Add Gold" Button

I don't know how easy it is, but would the developers consider moving the add gold button further away from the close the screen button since there's so much space at the top of the screen?

Several times now on my mobile phone, I've tried to close the current screen only to trigger add gold, and then it somehow also triggers the exchange gems for gold.

A moment ago I had 240 red gems, and now I'm down to 190 because it exchanged 50 gems for 25K in gold.

Are any other mobile or PC players having this problem?

The first part of "Add Gold" dialogue box opening - happens all the time to me.

Never unintentionally clicked the additional button required though.

... KTB

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Teebs I didn't click on the exchange gold button either. My finger was nowhere near it. It was at the top right corner of the screen. But somehow, there are times when I accidentally trigger the plus sign that the gem for gold exchange gets executed as well.

Yeps, happened to me too ....50 preciousses gone with the wind.....
    and since then ever after, I press that button real slow and careful.....
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

It's happened to a lot of players. One of the many bad changes

Comment

Bali_Lenni Romme Well, I hope they can change it again so this stops happening. Doesn't seem like too much trouble to move a button a little more to the left of the screen, but it's been years since I coded so who knows?

Comment

How about....DISPLAY THE NAME OF THE TOON ON THE CRAFTINGpage !!! pretty prettyoretty please.....

How many times did I waste 100s of essences and silver and silk crafting with the wrong toon...you finally farm the last stuff you need with your farmer , great I can get that next 75,76 now and bang....wrong toon.....kills me every time...
          Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
          [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

Working...
          X