Make the first character on a new account unlocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the first character on a new account unlocked

To cater more to new players and keep them, could the first character on a new account be (more) unlocked? I mean skill slots and mercenary slots, maybe a second skill upgrade slot, a few rows of inventory…

At the moment info in the forums basically reads: do NOT use gems, wait for Anb to unlock everything cheaper…. In short we are telling people not to play the game. Getting more unlocked for the first character would solve this very bad publicity. I remember when I found out it was all cheaper in Anb after dropping a few 100 gems unlocking that first character. (It’s not a nice feeling :s )

mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

How do you think I felt when I found out about ANB unlock costs after starting a second character. You live and learn I suppose.

Comment

I would be quite surprised to find anyone who has NOT injudiciously spent hundreds (or more) Gems on any number of things that they later on regret.

Patience and perseverance will take you a lot farther in the game than the few hundred or thousand gems you feel might have been 'wasted' when you were first learning the game.

... KTB

Comment

Thats the way to learni still have my very first toon that didnot come from an anb.

Comment

Working...
        X