Equipment lock feature!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equipment lock feature!

Good day everyone! I'm a newbie and I just cleared normal level. I just got the full epic equipment set of advententurer gear(from quest) and I accidentally salvaged the shoulder pads. The mistake is mine and I don't blame the developers, but I hope they add an equipment lock feature soon so players won't make this mistake again.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Gowther; 08-23-2021, 08:57 AM.

Originally posted by Gowther View Post
    Good day everyone! I'm a newbie and I just cleared normal level. I just got the full epic equipment set of advententurer gear(from quest) and I accidentally salvaged the shoulder pads. The mistake is mine and I don't blame the developers, but I hope they add an equipment lock feature soon so players won't make this mistake again.
    Thank you!
    OR a "retrieve" button similar to buy back at vendors. At a fixed cost,eg.10I maybe?

Comment

• Teebs
      Teebs commented
      Editing a comment
      If you accidentally sell an item - you can buy it back at the exact same cost that you bought it for. This exists ONLY for the current session (a kind of interesting feature is that you can buyback an item sold by one character with another character) until you close your game - then they are gone.

... KTB

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, but anything that you "salvage" is lost forever... That is why they put the 5 second countdown on salvaging Legendary gear, so you have a chance to re-check what you are salvaging.

If it makes you feel any better Gowther, it has happened to all of us at one time or another. You will be more careful next time. Luckily the cost to replace an Epic is fairly low, even outside of an ANB.

• TheExorcist
      TheExorcist commented
      Editing a comment
      Not too worry. Each and everyone of us made mistake. Me? Many mistakes from time to time. It's ok. Wat's the biggest one?. Well I had 6 character after ANB. I accidently deleted the ANB hero that I want to use for story mode & trial pushin. Ain't that a bigger waste ehh? .

This was one of the first things I looked for. It’s a very good idea for this type of game where you’re clicking fast and grinding fast and can accidentally salvage good gear without really thinking.

Comment

Working...
    X