New Shield Warrior Meta for TL180

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Shield Warrior Meta for TL180

Many warriors are getting frustrated since their meta is 20 TL behind Bounty Hunters! Some warriors switched to hunters, some even left Eternium entirely. This is a crisis for warriors who fought really hard for saving our world! Haven’t I mentioned especially those humiliated and angry Shield Warriors who can never get to top 10 of the LB!

Now I have a simple but brilliant new idea to fix this crisis and create a new Meta Shield Warrior who can even fight through TL 180 eventually. The idea is to have a new shield called “Battle Worn”, and you can orb up the armor stats of this shield indefinitely. It will get semi-exponentially harder to increase it but there’s no limit just like the power value of any fighters. The armor value can get extremely high, so the warrior will survive TL 180 eventually. Please seriously consider this idea, and put the glory back to all the warriors!

Romme FYI

Comment

TheExorcist Turgeon Kardinaal Please voice your support if you like the idea

Comment

Hint: you also need Reactive Armor enchant to get really high TL

Comment

davidz

... The idea is to have a new shield called “Battle Worn”, and you can orb up the armor stats of this shield indefinitely...

Sorry, but this is not very practical at all, IMHO. Just think of the FREAKING INCREDIBLE amount of resources plowed into simply orbing up stats for minimal, incremental gains vs using them far more effectively elsewhere--ANYWHERE. You might as well go pick another class to play, or wait until new buffs come into development.

It's your play money, and you can do with anything you want, but this suggestion just doesn't make any sense.
          “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• davidz
            davidz commented
            Editing a comment
            But you can’t get even close to Bounty Hunter’s TL 190, no matter how many resources and ANYWHERE you use them! That’s exactly this idea is trying to solve. Does not have to be infinite, just a significant amount of armor to let the warriors to survive very high TL. Think about it my friend. It totally makes sense.

I think the orb scheme needs to be different. The higher level you gets, the more armor you can increase for example. The reactive armor should actually work and give warriors bigger damage once the armor increases significantly. What’s your idea to make the warriors win at least TL 175? And make shield warriors get to the top 10?

Comment

Without significant buffs by the devs (and possibly nerfing BH?), the shield build will only be able to honestly compete within it's own class. There's even a chance the shield build could be nerfed next time. Then what do you do?
            “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

• davidz
              davidz commented
              Editing a comment
              I know dev will not care about this! So I’m just saying. BH has sticky bombs for damage and kite-ing for survival, and that’s why they can go higher TL. Warriors don’t kite so they need stronger armor, and reactive armor for damage, that way warriors can also survive very high TL. Anyway, seems nobody cares. I’m just saying… ?
          Working...
          X