Dressing room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dressing room

Some items in the dressing room say they are only available from events. I only remember one item being awarded and that was a couple of years ago. I'd like to see more being unlocked.

Also, would like to see the option to trade glory points for different things i.e. I would like to trade for cosmetic gems.

Great idea, I’d like to trade some glory points for use in the dressing room too

Comment

The "Santa Claus" outfit theme was introduced as a limited time freebie last year (2021).

I, too, would like to see a trade-in feature of some sort (any sort???) to transmute my humongous stash of Glory.
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

Same here.

Comment

Oh, yes! It's past time to do something about the glut of Glory. I've only been playing for 2 years and tonight I have700. If there is no use for them, stop giving them out. Especially as 'rewards' .

Comment

I like this idea too, even though I have a long way to go before I have glory to spare. I can see how it goes from being a scarce bottleneck to worthless once you have everything you want. Being able to convert to cosmetic points would be a nice way for loyal veterans of the game to use it.

Someone recently mentioned that the color scheme of gear is based on attributes. It might be nice if we could spend glory/cosmetic points to pull up a color palette to customize the gear color as well.

Comment

Working...
            X