Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have the formatting for Experience and Gold match.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have the formatting for Experience and Gold match.

Currently the base gold is shown as 0% as the description indicates "more gold" and the label is "Extra Gold". So, the label and the display are consistent.

Currently the base experience is shown as 100% as the description indicates "experience points" and the label is "Experienced Gained". So, this label and display are also consistent.

Here is the rub, that gold is shown as "Extra Gold" instead of "Gold Gained" causes some confusion when running with a currency boosters because the base 100% gold is not shown, as it should not be, in the boosted value because the base 100% gold is still not extra. On the surface, the boosted value math does not seem correct because you have to manually add in the base 100% to double check what your unboosted EG value is.

Would be nice if the values for gold and experience were presented in the same way.

I would propose dropping the "Extra" from gold and just have it be Gold Gained like Experience Gained. This would mean also changing the displayed value to start at 100% instead of 0%.

Yeah, also means changing the stat from "Extra Gold" to just "Gold". Just seems like it would make everything consistent and cleaner.

Just my opinion. My opinion and two bits might get you a small sip of coffee.
Working...
X