Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new avenue for upgrading an armory and using Glory? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new avenue for upgrading an armory and using Glory? ?

To whomever the Eternium powers are:

Just a thought for an additional avenue or means of upgrading all of one’s cannon (salvage) fodder. So, from reading tons of players comments, has any consideration been given to taking 3 or 4 like items i.e. The Bracer of Artillery for example. Combining them to get the best perks/best stats? It can be somewhat confounding to finally get that lvl 77 bracer and it ends up having sh@t stats and is multi shot, but you have a lvl 75 with some good stuff, and a lvl 74 that has some good stuff. It would be way cool to be able to merge the 3 like items (you could make it that any item cannot be more than 3 levels from the next higher or highest. Then fuse them together, just like jewelry crafting, with an appropriate gold, x-amount of glory, and maybe a celestial essence, and let the player pick in choose the best of the stats among the 3. You could also make it that a player must have at least 1 or 2 stats from each offering as a requirement. It wouldn’t be easy, but still would provide an additional avenue for upgrading an armory. It can get quite monotonous praying to the RNG Overlords and donating your siblings sacrificially, in order to get that Meta item! Also a new use for everyone’s stacked up Glory, once they have everything one would want to unlock. Just my 1.5 cents and food for thought. If this has been suggested before, I did not see it in my word search queries.
Working...
X