Paradox (Mage) in Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paradox (Mage) in Arena

Am I the only one who think that Mage is too OP in Arena? I think Paradox: Immune to control effects AND DOESN'T RECEIVE DAMAGE for 5 SECONDS is insane. They have adventages on long-range attack, attack speed, damage, and crowd control. If they have immune from any damage for 5 SECONDS, then there's no chance. Even if you choose to run or not attack in order to save your skill later until their Paradox has been used, you still can't do anything because you get tons of damage or get stunned by them. Beside that, there's two Mage's skills that I fear the most after Paradox:
    1. Frost Nova: get stunned for 6 SECONDS = Dead. There's no way to escape. 1 SECOND IN ARENA IS PRECIOUS. If you're warrior, you can avoid it with one of Warrior Belt's passive skill (I forget the Belt's name lol). But 5 SECONDS FOR IMMUNE DAMAGE by PARADOX can completely covers the hole and it can buy alot of time. Even it played by BOT, lol.
    2. Mage Armor (Passive): Just remember they have a type of Belt that give them 8k Deflect Rating. With this passive skill, they also get 3k Deflect Rating. Maybe they sacrifice their armor if they use the type of belt that i said before, but it's still annoying because it can be completely covered by IMMUNE DAMAGE from PARADOX.
    So, I think Mage looks like multi-class. They can be warrior, BH, and Mage itself at the same time with their immortal skill, high attack speed, permanent stun, and nuclear damage combo in Arena. There's no way to beat well-armored mage even if you have +100m toughness warrior or BH. Tbh—as warrior—I'm frustated??????

Working...
X