Heroic???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroic???

When you reach heroic levels it would make sense if you were rewarded heroically with gold and loot but instead your forced to suffer through garbage gold payouts and trash common gear. What gives I thought reaching heroic levels meant you would be rewarded not PUNISHED. Or is this where the gotcha hook comes in to get ppl to payout to further upgrade their charachters? Oh yes your enemies are now higher lvl and harder to defeat but the gold and gear payout seems to have stayed exactly where it was at when you went through the stages on normal mode.
    Last edited by Bcraft; 12-15-2016, 09:03 AM.

Originally posted by Bcraft View Post
    When you reach heroic levels it would make sense if you were rewarded heroically with gold and loot but instead your forced to suffer through garbage gold payouts and trash common gear. What gives I thought reaching heroic levels meant you would be rewarded not PUNISHED. Or is this where the gotcha hook comes in to get ppl to payout to further upgrade their charachters? Oh yes your enemies are now higher lvl and harder to defeat but the gold and gear payout seems to have stayed exactly where it was at when you went through the stages on normal mode.
    Drop rates are increased by 0.5 and enemy life when compared takes place of 4.5, and I will not even talk about dmg increase (I am not sure where I have got he numbers from, propably the game wiki). This leads us back in the days of early 2016 when there weren't trials. Drop rates has not been balanced in story mode, but they have been better.

Devs should consider to allow players that don't play trials be able to loot from story. Either making drops balanced, or (this is the best way): Adding more dungeons. There is only one freaking dungeon to spend your keys on. The dungeon is the only good place for item and sets looting.

Also, when tapping your keys, there stands they are used to open special dungeons(S), not dungeon. I am sure there are more to come, look on act 2 and act 3. There are no bonus levels in these acts. Maybe act 4, but if they would add some bonus levels to these acts it would make the game story great and valuable for looting. Then you would spend one key there, other there,...

Hope Devs have considered making more dungeons
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Working...
    X