Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too anoying fps model

First: sorry for my bad english
    Second: plz, find some other way to finance your game. This game has so much potencial and its work fine, i know, its normal for smartphone game, but maybe you can find some other, more cosmetical stuff to sell and dont be that much aggressiv with all this "pay some gems here, then some gems there". For me its anoying if games do something like that. Nothing else, thx for read it.

From a personal standpoint I think it is totally fine. Due to the fact that over time you can easily earn enough gems to buy anything in the game. Most games don't give you the opportunity to get gems by just killing normal mobs, other games you either buy the specialty item like gems, diamonds, emeralds, gold etc. and get them. But here it's only optional to buy them. I haven't felt as though they push you to buying anything on here other than the initial 2 days which again is only optional if you want to pay. I'm sure many players in the community haven't "payed-to-play." Those that have payed usually do it to support the future development of this really fun game. (Me)

Comment

That's what I do; farm for gems but also get a 500 package now and then to help support and say "thanks". I never feel any pressure to pay to play like so many other games. You could play to level 50000000 and never pay a cent if one so chose. I love the game, love the music, love the backgrounds in every land and world, love the dynamics. The devs deserve a monetary but always voluntary thank you.
      DEPE BECO KUKI 0799 that's me

Comment

Working...
      X