Damage Reflect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damage Reflect

I've been trying to make a viable reflect build for years. At one point when life on hit worked with it and the level cap was only 50, it worked out somewhat. However, now it seems to not scale well enough with character levels to be effective.

I understand that it won't compete with the best dps builds, and I'm cool with that, but I'd love it to be able to clear even through trial 80 to 100 without the mobs and bosses taking double-digit minutes.

Granted, I haven't put together a full set of "perfect" gear, but I'm running with reflect on every piece and crit rating/damage on all but one or two, and it's painful over 70, not to mention heroic and legendary.

I like the addition of that item that was named after that one player who incessantly tried to get reflect builds to work, but we needses more! Maybe a multiplier based on defensive stats (1+toughness/100k)*DR or something would be amazing. Even a champion point dump in the utility section that multiplied by 5% per point or something along those lines would be neato, or something as simple as increasing the value ranges on item affixes could be helpful in the interim.
    Last edited by Rylocke; 02-07-2017, 03:51 AM.

I have been building a damage reflect set for the past 3 months. I made a video of it today as part of my 'LEDs Latest'.

I 100% agree it needs a major buff. the problem with it is mobs have v slow attack speed. I think if you have a Rylocke's equipped then the dam reflect should be an area effect and hit ALL mobs around you. This makes up for the slow attack speed if you are tanking multiple hits. But the area of effect would have to be large. As we know to run dam reflect we are majorly gimping our heros.

DEV's please make dam reflect a viable skill. Its a part of the game and it gives options, All you do is take away good stuff, lets fix some broken stuff as well.
    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Reflected damage can crit, plus the warrior's Shield Block adds flat DR and 100% increase when active, so you could improve your build by tossing some crit chance and damage where you can afford it and changing it to a warrior. That being said, however, we still need some serious buffage that doesn't rely on player offensive stats.

Comment

Yuck......a warrior. Why cant i make a reflect mage. They let us where shields as well. It would take ages to find perfect defenders reflect dam set for warrior. I agree warriors can block more but thats not the point....the point is reflect dam is so **** it cant even kill normal mobs even with full legendary set up and named items
        Led

The needer of Nerfs,
        The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
        HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

The only glove enchantments, so far, are all useless stats like DR. Player requests to buff DR have been long ignored.
          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
          X