Suggestions for the Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
    The sale confirmation will be gone soon.
    I don't if other players are happy because of the confirmation box diesapear but I would like to suggest to make it appear when we are seeling staff higher than blue/gemstones/any other valuable things like socketed items or maxed (even green) rings or necklace.

I understand that there is buyback, but when I am selling all crappy items I am not looking there and when I will sell any item and notice that I sold it afer restart of the game the bayback will be empty.

Another things is that there is missing some decriptions of the items in bayback, try to craft some pearfect or near perfect jewelery and find it in the bayback after you notice that you sold some maxed jewelery

Another thing is to change useless stats with some more interesting.

As example I gave you reflect damage (I know people were talking about that but I don't found that you are working on this). Is it a big problem for you to change static damage to % of life or level of monster? IT would be usefull in trials where static damage has no right to exist. I don't know how much life have mosnters but the damage should be worth of leaving other stats behind like %dmg, %speed etc.

Life regeneration - % of our life.

% gold - % drop rate.

Critical - I am not sure if you can make it usefull after capping %dmg.

Ability - No idea.

Comment

You fix ability by nerfing the cooldown reductions you get from fighting.....but i dont want that.
      Led

The needer of Nerfs,
      The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
      HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

It I not really powered stat. It should deserves some buffs, cause it is so underrated these days.
        I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
        Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
          You fix ability by nerfing the cooldown reductions you get from fighting.....but i dont want that.
          Please don't give Devs more great ideas We all know that they always prefer nerf over buff

Comment

Yes. Don't let them nerf my ability rate!

Comment

Ill just climp back under my bridge till the dust settles.
              Led

The needer of Nerfs,
              The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
              HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Hurry! My ability rate keeps me going, even it is so underrated.

Comment

Working...
                X