item comparisons and set bonuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

item comparisons and set bonuses

It would be helpful if item comparisons accounted for the change (addition and/or subtraction) of a set bonus when applicable. My apologies if this is a previously covered issue.

Yes, I also thought about it. The item comparison is currently pretty good, but hopefully get some remake in future.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

The current item comparison is pretty nice.

But the better item comparison, if possible for the devs to make, would be the two items side by side rather than this one - because while simplified Damage/Health/Recovery comparisons are useful, not all stats in Damage/Health/Recovery groups are created equal. I always go and see the specific attributes and compare them to each other directly. While the game may generalize and say that +50 Crit % will give me more damage on item x on paper for example, item y with Attack Speed that I have equipped may actually have a better chance of higher damage in-game due to Set effects, Critical Rating, etc.

It's awesome that things aren't dumbed down and simplified in this game as they are in many - almost all - iOS RPGs. You actually have to consider and think twice before equipping something since it isn't all simplified into two-three umbrella attributes. So many different effects and combinations and interactions, awesome.

Comment

I remember there used to be all stats comparison in the game's early days. It has been returned now and again there are all stats comparison. There is extra gold and this stats comparison. It is pretty good this way but the sets deserves something new in this way.
        I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
        Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Working...
        X