Arc Lightning/Knockback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arc Lightning/Knockback

With the range nerf on Arc Lightning one of my biggest annoyances is hitting a monster at long range, knocking him back a step and then having to reposition to fire the next shot, rinse, repeat. Would it be possible to make the likelihood of knockback inversely proportional to range? So you knockback all the time at close range, but less often at midrange, and if you are hitting something at close to your range limit it doesn't get knocked back at all.

Originally posted by BAgate View Post
    With the range nerf on Arc Lightning one of my biggest annoyances is hitting a monster at long range, knocking him back a step and then having to reposition to fire the next shot, rinse, repeat. Would it be possible to make the likelihood of knockback inversely proportional to range? So you knockback all the time at close range, but less often at midrange, and if you are hitting something at close to your range limit it doesn't get knocked back at all.
    Devs said that they will make it better when I asked ago. Ian m sure they will, hopefully, buff the range a but more to give it a small balance.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

I haven't gotten the update that's in beta, so I haven't seen the latest buffs, but the range isn't the issue. It is the bumping a guy just out of your range so the options are switch to another target or reposition. Neither is a good option. So some form of keeping the knockback at short range (to keep baddies away) but getting rid of it at long range (to keep target in range) would be ideal.

Comment

Working...
      X