Replace Med Chest in Reward Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replace Med Chest in Reward Calendar

Small potatoes here... Could we replace the Medium Chest with - just about anything? It doesn't even end up being useful for my new characters. As-is, it's a reward that is worth less than the bag of gold, but requires more clicks and time to sell.
    VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
    Small potatoes here... Could we replace the Medium Chest with - just about anything? It doesn't even end up being useful for my new characters. As-is, it's a reward that is worth less than the bag of gold, but requires more clicks and time to sell.
    I was thinking that the rewards should get better and better after each month, till they won't hit the limit.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
      I was thinking that the rewards should get better and better after each month, till they won't hit the limit.
      Just want something to do with gold, currently i would be happy to just dump it. As it stands all we can do with gold is buy these super crap chests full of items that you sell for gold...its lame.

I hope we need to use gold for re-rolling single stats on an item.
      Last edited by Led; 03-12-2017, 05:49 PM.
      Led

The needer of Nerfs,
      The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
      HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Led, I am pretty sure that Travis pointed out that new version should go to beta this week. Well, seems like devs had to push their ETA'S further a few. Hopefully it will be this next week.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
          Led, I am pretty sure that Travis pointed out that new version should go to beta this week. Well, seems like devs had to push their ETA'S further a few. Hopefully it will be this next week.
          Are you optimistic about this new beta? Do you know what i do not, feel free to enlighten a struggling sheep farmer
          Led

The needer of Nerfs,
          The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
          HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
            Are you optimistic about this new beta? Do you know what i do not, feel free to enlighten a struggling sheep farmer
            New beta? It is not really new. It has been a while since devs do it this way. And yes I am optimistic for this. As long I am playing on Android device I don't mind it this way

Comment

Working...
            X