Suggestion for BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for BH

i would like to reccomend merging/changing the poison bullet and the charged bullet into an elemental bullet wich has a chance to do either attacks,
    Since you cant change skills in trials anymore, pierce is a crap skill for bosses.
    A viable build would be elemental, celerity, power infusion for trials and change celerity to pierce for story mode.
    Oh and p.s. add some range please, im using a gun not a hammer

:edit: I realise this should have been posted in suggestions instead.
    Last edited by Visionmaster; 03-13-2017, 01:35 PM.
    TEVA VISE YOYU 8451

Originally posted by Visionmaster View Post
    i would like to reccomend merging/changing the poison bullet and the charged bullet into an elemental bullet wich has a chance to do either attacks,
    Since you cant change skills in trials anymore, pierce is a crap skill for bosses.
    A viable build would be elemental, celerity, power infusion for trials and change celerity to pierce for story mode.
    Oh and p.s. add some range please, im using a gun not a hammer

:edit: I realise this should have been posted in suggestions instead.
    This was already posted, yes. But this decision has a right place here and is pretty decent.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

It depends on the build style, I guess, because I use both Charged and Poison ammo at same time. I'm going for purely high DPS.

I'd rather see the Devs give BH a more useful skill like Vortex for CC as opposed to the Frozen Traps- BH needs the ability to group a mass of targets in one area, IMHO.
      POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Sarcasm is my weapon of choice. It's like aiming a nuke. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Yeah something has to be done about usable skills for sure
        TEVA VISE YOYU 8451

Comment

Working...
        X