My thoughts and hopes for tweaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts and hopes for tweaks

Loving the game so far even with some of the issues with the latest build. It's tons of fun and generally easy to use on a phone, but I think the a couple really easy fixes that could help mobile players.

1- There are areas in some maps that make it impossible to see/function (The Temple for example) Can the devs make walls opaque when your hero is close to them similar to how the roof of houses work.

2- Gestures- while easy to draw, there's really no explanation on the how to use them. It took me until CL76 to realize where you draw the gesture matters more than where your target currently is! On a phone, is not easy to get gestures centered on the target you want... Accuracy in a boss fight is crucial! Can the Devs make the icons on the side of the screen clickable and have the chosen target be the current target?

3- Training- love the feature, but I was trying to get average values for a specific sequence of special attacks and having to either leave the training and restart or waste time waiting for cooldowns made me quit trying. Can we get a 'reset cooldown' button for training?

4- Training again- the current reset stats button is very very very twitchy as far as where it responds to touch. Can this be made a little bigger or better?

5- After defeating a boss in Trials, I often backtrack to finish up any mobs left for XP, but that big 'end level' button gets in the way of trying to move about the map. Can that be shrunk, moved to side, moved to character screen, or something?

Thanks for the fun game Devs.

ETA-

#2- when drawing a symbol on a large boss target, it has to be on their target circle- if I draw on just the body of the boss, it misses.

#4- I thought it was just phone, but discovered that even on PC the test button has about 10% of clickable space compared to the stats button.
    Last edited by Rathmon; 03-28-2017, 04:49 AM.
    POPO ROBA NODE 1088

Sarcasm is my weapon of choice. It's like aiming a nuke. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Totally agree on the huge button point
    TEVA VISE YOYU 8451

Comment

Working...
    X